Thursday, November 4, 2010

Obama SINGS Kick Ass song!

Obama has declared his intention to enter someone's ass if the determination of specific kick your ass in order to request an Executive Task Force. The aggression that the statement is all the more striking for its delivery as a dark, menacing hip-hop single. Sarah Gregory and Matt Lauer interview, voice and contribute know-how. Original Today Show Interview: today.msnbc.msn.com by Gregory Brothers Release date: youtube www.thegregorybrothers.com www.twitter.com www.youtube.com www.facebook.comLyrics: I speak with experts in order to connect the ass, so I know that ass ki-i-ick Me too - so I connect to the ass you know, when it comes to near tears fishermen know not to get frustrated is an idea that we'd be happy evaulated vent - Holler and I'd like to write but my main task is to solve the problem, and this happens, you find that they have no idea what you 're doin We have only Movin On, Keep Movin pushing and we will get throughPeople are excited and have every right to the best possible service will be of my ass kickin If it's the last thing I do, I have to get into a donkey BP This will be very, very difficult task Chorus Mr. T / Expert Chuck Norris / Bruce Lee expert / expert Bruce Willis / Betty White Expert / Expert Al Pacino experts Tinky Winky ............... Expert Jack Bauer / Jackie Chan / Expert Darth Vader / expert Peter Pan Expert / Genghis Khan / Batman Expert / Expert Lollipop GUIIIIIIIIILD/ Ya ...

No comments:

Post a Comment