Friday, November 5, 2010

Angie Stone I have the ambition I'm not with you away Lyrics

Same Old Story is back again She's not a lover, she just a friend I'm sick and tired for you to accuse me now you think it's funny Now you want to spend money on girls but you forget when you are below states that have been hanging around Call my lover, calling once again on earth is done listening, but not for me to cry Is not it ironic all you want to do is smoke chronic Boy, you forget where you were in Chi drop of about [1] - I can not eat, I can not sleep waiting for love to walk throughthe door, but I do not want to lose your most vivid memories, as do human beings have for what he wanted to believe evil, would you bring back the man I knew was good to me, Lord Every time you say you're coming Boy, you disappoint me, honey How well you forgot when you were down and I was around [Repeat 1] [Repeat 1] One of these days, what will happen to you missing a love like I've missed you, babe yeah yeah One in These days, when your dreams That's what it will do's for you Oh ohoh, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah [Repeat 1 until fade]

No comments:

Post a Comment